We want our visitors, clients, and customers to know that we care about their privacy, and this document reflects that. However, by using this site, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions. You can discontinue using this site if you do not wish to comply or agree to our terms and conditions.
We made these terms and conditions simpler so that all our clients across the globe can comprehend them. But if you need further clarification, contact us via the various channels provided. You can reach us via Support@designyep.com.
Change To Terms and Conditions
By visiting and using this website, you automatically agree to abide by the terms and conditions here.
We reserve the right to make changes to this document without prior notice. In other words, we may alter, change, modify, add, or remove any section of this website without offering any notice. Changes to these terms and conditions or any section become active the moment we publish them, and you automatically consent to them. We will not be held liable for losses, pain, damages, disappointments, or negative experiences suffered because of the changes made to this policy document.
We reserve the right to block any user from accessing a page or section of this website without prior notice, though we may provide a reason for this action when contacted at our discretion.
Ownership Of The Content On This Website
The content and all the materials on this website belong to Designyep. And you agree to this from the moment you visit this website. In addition, you also agree to comply with the terms and conditions written in this document.
Please take note of the following and abide by the information written herein.
- This website’s content or materials, such as images, texts, videos, software, etc belongs to Designyep. We do not permit the commercial use of any materials on this website. You can only use the materials for non-commercial (personal purposes).
- The website’s materials, such as all the articles, images, texts, software, edited photos, videos, infographics, etc., are protected by copyright laws, and you agree to comply with these laws when you visit this website or use the content herein.
- We highly prohibit the commercial use, distribution, duplication, tempering, reproducing, or selling of any of the materials from this website, as doing so will violate our copyright laws. Our copyright laws align with the United States of America’s and international copyright laws. Punishment for violating our copyright law may apply and be according to the copyright laws in respective jurisdictions.
- Actions such as downloading or using materials on this page for personal purposes are acceptable to us. You will not be violating copyright laws by using our materials for personal purposes. We are only against using the materials herein for commercial purposes or other means considered illegal and prohibitive.
- Designyep is the owner of all the materials on this website and wishes to state that all the materials herein have already been licensed. You need our permission to use the material for other purposes besides personal use. You can send a message to us, and we will respond in due time.
Payment And Renewal
When you choose a plan or package on this website (Designyep), the next process involves payment for that plan, and work commences once payment is verified.
Your decision to pay for the plan means you agree to pay the one-time, monthly, or annual subscription, as agreed and authorized by you (Including other payments that could be included for other services rendered for which you’re aware of and approved). Your payment will cover the stipulated duration and the services rendered.
Unless you notify Designyep before the end of a subscription that you wish to cancel and not renew payment, your subscription will be automatically renewed the following month/year, and you’ll be obliged to pay the regular fee for the monthly or year. Note that we may collect the payment using any credit card or payment mechanism on our record for you.
You can cancel your subscription before the project commences. Please write to us at Support@designyep.com stating your reason for the cancellation. Note that you may receive a full or partial payment if work has started.
Designyep has not reviewed this site’s third-party links or other links. We have not reviewed or studied the content on these third-party sites. The inclusion of a specific link to Designyep does not mean we endorse such a site. We urge all users to conduct their findings and read each site’s terms before taking action.
Users can communicate freely with us and interact with others on this site via comments. However, we advise everyone to avoid using derogatory statements or remarks toward others while expressing their views. You can express yourself and relate any complaints, suggestions, misunderstandings, or challenges to us via our official email.
Designyep will not be held liable for any injury, pain, losses, or damages incurred via the changes made on this document or via this site.